Transfer Pricing In International Tax

Transfer pricing is probably one of the most important issues in international taxation. Transfer pricing happens whenever two companies that are part of the same multinational group trade with each other and establish a price for the transaction.

Transfer pricing as such is not illegal, however, it becomes illegal or abusive if transfer mispricing takes place to shift profits into low tax jurisdictions, also known as transfer pricing manipulation or abusive transfer pricing.

Speak to us about possible mismatch arrangements. Consultation via Skype possible.

We Help You Focus

Why should you be stacked in tax, accounting and administration work? We take the burden off your shoulder’s and help you focus on what really matters to get your business growing, increasing profitability and achieving new goals.

With our in-house capacities and constant education of our staff, Accounting and Bookkeeping while timely maintaining your Accounts and Records is not an issue anymore.

Nowadays it is important to have ever increasing OECD Standards in mind to avoid possible Tax and Criminal Allegations through non-compliant and validated Corporate Structures. Speak to us to find out your Alternatives.

Do I need to consider CFC-Rules if I own an Offshore entity? Get in touch and find out more.

It is surely not forbidden to own an Offshore Company for a legitimate purpose. However, if the only purpose of your Offshore entity is Tax Avoidance or even worse Tax Evasion, you should reconsider all options.

Through latest OECD developments – AEOI and CRS Standards – there is no space for any undeclared income or hidden assets.

Speak to us to find more about how to comply with national Tax rules.

Even if there is no double taxation agreement in place between your country of residence and the country where the income arises, tax relief may be available by means of a foreign tax credit.

For example, if you pay tax at 15% on your foreign income in the country in which the income arises, then you may still have to pay tax in the country of your tax residence If the tax rate there is 20%, you would only have to pay 5% of tax there, as you would be given a tax relief for the 15% of tax paid overseas.

In some cases, foreign income is even tax-free in your country of residence. Speak to us to find out more.

You may be taxed on your foreign income by ONE COUNTRY and by the country where your income is from.

You can usually claim tax relief to get some or all of this tax back. How you claim depends on whether your foreign income has already been taxed.

Speak to us if you are unsure of how to do so.

The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is intended to detect and deter the evasion of US tax by US citizens who hide money outside the US. This agreement shall create greater transparency by strengthening the flow of information, its reporting and compliance by providing rules around the processes of documenting, reporting and withholding on a payee.

FATCA rules do not only have an impact on the financial services sector but also affect many entities outside of the traditional financial services sector with operations both in and outside of the United States.

To find out more about FATCA and its regulatory framework speak to us.

Having any Questions or need Advice ? Get in touch!​